The Legal Metrology wing of the Department of Consumer Affairs came into being in 2009 and deals with the monitoring and regulation of manufacturing, import, and business of weighing and measuring instruments and devices. The Legal Metrology Registration Department falls under the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Wing of the Government of India.
At Corpseed ITES is a reputed Legal Metrology Registration Company based in India that helps & guides manufacturers and importers of weighing and measuring instruments for timely approval for setting up their manufacturing units in India. The Government of India has devised a systematic procedure for registration under Legal Metrology for a respective company. Corpseed helps its Clients minimize the paperwork involved in getting registered by assisting them in understanding the process from beginning to end. Our team of dedicated professionals is adept at helping you register your company under the department and get approval from concerned authorities.
Manufacturer, Dealer & Repairer need following Documents along with the Application:
1. Photographs, Identity and Address proof of the applicant/partners
2. Proof of the Date of Birth of applicant/partners.
3. Ownership or tenancy document of the proposed premises.
4. Partnership deed in case of partnership firms.
5. Model approval certificate, granted by the Director, Legal Metrology, Govt. of India, if required under Legal Metrology General Rules, 2011 with respect to the proposed weighing and measuring instrument.
6. NOC from pollution control Board, especially in Taj Trapezium zone.
7. List of machinery and tools.
8. Affidavit to state that applicant would adhere to the Legal provisions and the directions issued by the Controller.
9. Affidavit to state that applicant had neither been punished by any Court nor is any criminal proceeding pending in any court.
10. Registration document of factory/shop/establishment/municipal trade license, as the case may be.
11. Copy of GST Registration.
12. Copy of PAN.